Saturday, September 8, 2007

Trying to get it scrapped!

Posted in Sketch It's by Lissa on the July 12th, 2007

Have you noticed the trend now in scrapping is gorgeous one photo layouts? We’re getting more and more artistic with our scrapbooking and shying away from a lot of the moments or every day things that we’re doing with our lives. Honestly, if I tried to do this all the time, I’d never get all my photos scrapped that I want to scrap. (I know I’ve mentioned it before. I’ll be well over 100 by the time I scrapped all my photos and that’s if I stopped taking pictures today!) So, I have been creating more two page, multi photo layouts lately to help the process.

Here’s my latest two page sketch; very very simple with lots of room for interpretation and change. See what you can do with it!




No comments: